- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Devil May Cry 5: Capcom is Aiming for a Consistent 60 fps
- Dragon Ball FighterZ's Next DLC Includes Base Goku and Base Vegeta
- WarioWare Gold is a Mixtape of Nintendo's Most Bizarre Ideas
- Konami Shuts Down P.T. PC Remake, Offers Developer an Internship
- Beyond: What Features We Want in Red Dead Online
- Pokemon Go Fest 2018 Proves Pokemon Go Is Alive and Well
- Octopath Traveler Jobs Guide
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Review
- How Octopath Traveler Became Such A Big Hit
- Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars DLC Review
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ps4'.
Found 3 results
I remember playing the old good Spyro in PS2, really good games. Spyro was a kind of Play Station mascot, like Crash, but Sony ignored the, and Spyro went to other consoles too. Now he returns to his origins, with this remade trilogy, its really impressive.
The legend continues... The famous franchise is back, as many people wanted. The Last of Us Part II is here with a new history, more action, more of our favourite survivors, more cinematics. The game looks awesome, and you could play it soon
There are a lot of Spider-Man, but this one showed in the E3 looks amazing (Spider-Man). We can see a lot of fast action, and incredible scenes. A lot of classic characters as Electro and Rhino, and a very intersting history. I wonder who is the person Spidy sees at the end of the video.