- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Coming to Consoles and Steam
- Completely New, Un-Catchable Pokemon Begins to Appear in Pokemon Go
- Spider-Man PS4: How to Defeat the Toughest Side Villain
- Telltale’s Underappreciated Contribution to Games
- My Favourite New Fighting Game Character is a Self-Flagellating Disciplinarian
- Players Discover Shadow of the Tomb Raider 'Mistakenly Included' Alternate Ending
- PlayStation Classic Will Support Smartphone AC Adaptors
- Battlefield V Changes Coming After Open Beta Detailed by DICE
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 13 of Your Biggest Questions, Answered
- Monster Hunter Movie Will Have 'Bloody Big Monsters,' Says Director
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'physical'.
Found 1 result
We all now, that Fortnite is free to play, and they earn money if you buy things in game. Well, before of the famous Battle Royal mode that make a hit from the game, it all started with a Single player mode and a physical copy of the game, yes you could buy it in stores instead of download it. With the Battle Royal update the game became a hit, free and downlable, so physical copies are very rare. People are buying this for $500 to $1000 or more. So if you bought a copy, you have now a fancy collection item!