- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Metro Exodus Guide and Walkthrough
- Get a Nintendo Switch With $35 eShop Credit for $299
- Apex Legends Causes Sales of VR Game Apex Construct to Take Off
- Mortal Kombat 11: Ronda Rousey Wrestles as Sonya Blade at WWE Elimination Chamber
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Preview: Charming, if a Bit Too Easy
- You Can Preorder Ken, Daisy, and Young Link Amiibo
- Crackdown 3 Review
- All Far Cry New Dawn Treasure Hunt Solutions
- Metro Exodus: What You Need to Know Before Diving In
- RE2: Ghost Survivors DLC Complete Walkthrough
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'nintendo'.
Found 3 results
Hi, guys, did you see the Smash Bros Switch teaser. We will have Splatoon character, and Breath of the Wild Link. Of course other famous Nintendo mascots will return, DK, Kirby, Samus, Marth, Pikachu, and others Do you think that 3rd party characters Sonic, Megaman, Ryu, Pac-man, Cloud have a chance again?
This game is realy great! What do you like more? I like the amount of references to all Mario history, many outfits are from older games and characters, really cool, also the Peach secret outfits are very nice. Do you have plans to get the amiibos outfits? Or the Luigi DLC?
Nintendo was reluctant at firt to create mobile games sicne they have their own handhelds, but overtime they realized was a good idea since moble games are here to stay. We now hace Pokémon Go!, Fire Empblem, Mario Run, and maybe soon Zelda and Mario Kart. I think mobile games are a good option to revive old franchises that cant be improved too much with a deep gameplay. Ice Climber would be a nice option, its simplistic and I dont think they would make a great game on Switch. And i would like to see Punch Out! again since last game was on Wi, even in mobile version would be good since is more a pattern game than a sport game.