- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Bethesda and Ubisoft Poke Fun at Rage 2, Far Cry: New Dawn Similarities
- The Hong Kong Massacre Review
- Who Are Geras and Kronika in Mortal Kombat 11?
- At the Gates Review
- Complete Guide to Kingdom Hearts 3 Preorder Bonuses
- Resident Evil 2 Scared Us, and We Loved It
- How to Watch the Anthem Demo World Premiere Live
- Rainbow Six Siege: Extended First Look at Documentary on World's Top Players
- Complete Guide to Crackdown 3's Preorder Bonuses
- The Best Smash Bros. Ultimate Characters, According to Pros
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too