- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- PS Plus: Mafia 3 Interactive Map
- Madden 19: Franchise Mode Guide
- Sean Murray on the Present, Past and Future of No Man's Sky
- All Fallout 76 Perk Cards We Know So Far
- New Super Mario Bros. U Is Reportedly Coming to Switch
- AC Odyssey's Mercenaries Provide Unending Challenges
- God of War Combat Designer Breaks Down That First Intense Boss Fight
- Vampyr Is Getting a TV Series
- Far Cry 5: Dead Living Zombies DLC Release Date Announced
- Judge Blocks Sales of Programs That Lets GTA Online Players Cheat
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too