- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Starlink: Physical vs Digital Price Comparison and Breakdown
- It's Not Too Late to Preorder PlayStation Classic
- How to Get Soul Calibur 6's Unlockable Fighter
- Fallout 76: Get Familiar with Our Interactive Map of Appalachia
- The Witcher Dev Reveals New Art for Series’ 11th Anniversary
- Black Ops 4: How to Unlock All Secret Songs in Zombies
- Red Dead 2 Special Editions Missions Are Not Part of Main Story
- Dark Souls on Switch: 7 Essential Tips for New Players
- Level Scaling Should Never Be Mandatory
- How Black Ops 4 Brought Us Back to Call of Duty
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too