- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Red Dead 2: Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Guide
- We're Streaming Fallout 76 Tomorrow on IGN Plays Live
- Overkill's The Walking Dead Review
- Pokemon: Let's Go Version Exclusive Pokemon
- 44 Essential Tips and Tricks for Fallout 76
- GTA Online: This Week's Discounts and Bonuses
- The Best Easter Eggs in Red Dead 2
- Some Fans Are Already Playing Fallout 76
- Fallout 76 Is a Weirdly Lifeless Adventure Played Solo
- Where to Preorder Pokemon: Let's Go and Poke Ball Plus
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fortnite'.
Found 1 result
We all now, that Fortnite is free to play, and they earn money if you buy things in game. Well, before of the famous Battle Royal mode that make a hit from the game, it all started with a Single player mode and a physical copy of the game, yes you could buy it in stores instead of download it. With the Battle Royal update the game became a hit, free and downlable, so physical copies are very rare. People are buying this for $500 to $1000 or more. So if you bought a copy, you have now a fancy collection item!