- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- How the Persona Series Succeeds by Casting the Player as a Sympathetic Ear
- 7 Video Game Projects We’d Love to See from the Marvel Universe
- Octopath Traveler Walkthrough and Guide
- Modder Fixes Aliens: Colonial Marines' AI With One, Simple Coding Change
- Heavy Rain Complete Trophy Guide & Walkthrough
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Over 80 Stages We've Seen So Far
- Fortnite: Mario Kart References Continue with New Race Track Time Trials
- Captain Toad: All Super Gem Locations
- Celebi Appears in Pokemon Go
- Octopath Traveler Tips and Things it Doesn't Tell You
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fortnite'.
Found 1 result
We all now, that Fortnite is free to play, and they earn money if you buy things in game. Well, before of the famous Battle Royal mode that make a hit from the game, it all started with a Single player mode and a physical copy of the game, yes you could buy it in stores instead of download it. With the Battle Royal update the game became a hit, free and downlable, so physical copies are very rare. People are buying this for $500 to $1000 or more. So if you bought a copy, you have now a fancy collection item!