- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Metro Exodus Guide and Walkthrough
- Get a Nintendo Switch With $35 eShop Credit for $299
- Apex Legends Causes Sales of VR Game Apex Construct to Take Off
- Mortal Kombat 11: Ronda Rousey Wrestles as Sonya Blade at WWE Elimination Chamber
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Preview: Charming, if a Bit Too Easy
- You Can Preorder Ken, Daisy, and Young Link Amiibo
- Crackdown 3 Review
- All Far Cry New Dawn Treasure Hunt Solutions
- Metro Exodus: What You Need to Know Before Diving In
- RE2: Ghost Survivors DLC Complete Walkthrough
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fortnite'.
Found 1 result
We all now, that Fortnite is free to play, and they earn money if you buy things in game. Well, before of the famous Battle Royal mode that make a hit from the game, it all started with a Single player mode and a physical copy of the game, yes you could buy it in stores instead of download it. With the Battle Royal update the game became a hit, free and downlable, so physical copies are very rare. People are buying this for $500 to $1000 or more. So if you bought a copy, you have now a fancy collection item!