- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Starlink: Physical vs Digital Price Comparison and Breakdown
- It's Not Too Late to Preorder PlayStation Classic
- How to Get Soul Calibur 6's Unlockable Fighter
- Fallout 76: Get Familiar with Our Interactive Map of Appalachia
- The Witcher Dev Reveals New Art for Series’ 11th Anniversary
- Black Ops 4: How to Unlock All Secret Songs in Zombies
- Red Dead 2 Special Editions Missions Are Not Part of Main Story
- Dark Souls on Switch: 7 Essential Tips for New Players
- Level Scaling Should Never Be Mandatory
- How Black Ops 4 Brought Us Back to Call of Duty
MrT changed their profile photo
Hi everyone, I'm MrT and I pity the fool who doesn't game. I've been playing GTA the most. I kind of get obsessed with one game then play it for a year. I did that with the entire Call of Duty series on the PS3 then PS4. I have done pretty much everything there is to do in GTA. I even collected all the UFO parts and the letter parts (including that one on the bridge arch which requires leaping out of a helicopter).
Thanks I'll take a look at this. I want to know one thing... I have a dodgy copy of it for the PC, [redacted]? I had a legit copy on the PS4 so everything was fine. But I miss my online character ?. I would love to play the game online again. But I'm in a country where I don't think you can even buy GTA. Message from the Moderator: No discussion of piracy is allowed as per our forum rules, your post has been edited.