- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- It's Not Too Late to Preorder a PlayStation Classic
- Call of Duty: Blackout is Exactly What You’d Expect Of a AAA Battle Royale
- Every IGN FIFA Review Ever
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenge Tomb Guide
- Halo Infinite Won't Sell Loot Boxes for Cash
- 15 Games We Want on the PlayStation Classic
- Fortnite Had Biggest Month Ever in August With 78.3 Million Players
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC Coming First to PS4, Initial Post-Launch Details Revealed
- PlayStation Now Will Let You Download PS4 and PS2 Games to Play Offline
- Jump Force Collector's Edition, Season Pass, Closed Beta Announced
I think, if the rumors are true, that the CoD developers have really lost touch with what CoD is. If it turns out to be a battle royale game then they are only catering to the buzz around that specific genre and I see this new CoD dying months in. I could be wrong, but I played from CoD 3 - Ghosts and after that the games have only gone downhill it seems. I just want a MW2 Remaster at this point.
I'm a big fan of PUBG. I've been playing it since release, and before that I've been playing PU's mods for years. I've tried Fortnite and it just seems like a cartoony game that I can't take seriously. The building concept turned the game into a who can build better and faster instead of who can aim and shoot better and faster, which to me doesn't belong in a battle royale game.
Like Don Johnson asked, what was the total price for this? Looks pretty awesome man! I'm not too into retro gaming but the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi are awesome. The community support for the Pi and all the awesome things it's capable of doing is endless.
I'm assuming it's an Xbox One. If so, try resetting the system. Essentially, this will restore your Xbox to factory defaults and can hopefully overwrite any problems that might exist in your current OS. How to reset your Xbox can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
It's going to be very disappointing if they don't include multiplayer. Although the Modern Warfare series has one of the best story lines for an FPS, the multiplayer is what makes the game worth coming back to after one playthrough.