- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Halo Infinite Won't Sell Loot Boxes for Cash
- 15 Games We Want on the PlayStation Classic
- Fortnite Had Biggest Month Ever in August With 78.3 Million Players
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC Coming First to PS4, Initial Post-Launch Details Revealed
- PlayStation Now Will Let You Download PS4 and PS2 Games to Play Offline
- Jump Force Collector's Edition, Season Pass, Closed Beta Announced
- Star Control: Origins Review
- Rocket League Surpasses 50 Million Players
- Marvel's Spider-Man Is the Fastest-Selling PlayStation Exclusive of All Time
- Ghostbusters World Fixes Some of Pokemon Go’s Problems But Lacks Its Heart
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too