- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- How to Defeat Every Cuphead Boss and Master Every Level
- Riding With Red Dead Online Role Players Was My Best Ever Multiplayer Experience
- Every IGN Mortal Kombat Review
- God of War Documentary, Raising Kratos Announced by Sony
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Joker's Final Smash Crashing Some Switches
- Up At Noon: Bad N64 Games On Switch, Suda51's Airplane Poops, and Our Crash Bandicoot Theory
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster Walkthrough
- Hearthstone: Why Next Week’s World Championship Will Be One of a Kind
- Every Game Announced for Sega Genesis Mini So Far
- Top 10 Best-Selling Video Games of All Time
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too