- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Katamari Damacy Reroll Review
- Smash Ultimate: More Character Locations and Map for World of Light
- Ashen Review
- Metal Gear Solid Tabletop Game Announced
- What Persona's Joker Could Bring to Smash Bros: Ultimate
- PUBG's New Map Is Great, But It Won't Save It
- Fortnite Famous: The Block Rules and How to Get Chosen
- Bethesda Has One More Fallout 76 Patch Planned in 2018
- GTA Online: Everything New in Arena War
- Fortnite Dataminers Find Hints of Thanos' Return to the Game
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too