- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Life is Strange Complete Walkthrough
- Birthday Event Announced for Fortnite's One Year Anniversary
- For Honor: Ubisoft Compensates Players for DDoS Attack
- No Man's Sky to Begin Weekly Updates
- 28 Changes Coming to No Man's Sky with NEXT
- How Ghostbusters World Is Trying to Be More than Just a Pokemon Go Reskin
- Spider-Man PS4 Devs Reveal More About Silver Sable, Velocity Suit, and That Big Twist
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Gets Breath of the Wild Free Update
- Octopath Traveler Walkthrough
- Telltale Doesn’t Rule Out More The Walking Dead Games After Season 4
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'games'.
Found 2 results
I think there's more to it than that. More often than not, horror games have great stories and/or present an immersive experience that is so unlike anything a gamer will ever experience in reality. The survival element is huge in most horror games which forces players to be more calculated and precise. So in some ways they can just be more challenging, too