- Welcome to GameNader!
- Forum ranks are Here!
- Join our steam group here!
- Life is Strange Complete Walkthrough
- Birthday Event Announced for Fortnite's One Year Anniversary
- For Honor: Ubisoft Compensates Players for DDoS Attack
- No Man's Sky to Begin Weekly Updates
- 28 Changes Coming to No Man's Sky with NEXT
- How Ghostbusters World Is Trying to Be More than Just a Pokemon Go Reskin
- Spider-Man PS4 Devs Reveal More About Silver Sable, Velocity Suit, and That Big Twist
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Gets Breath of the Wild Free Update
- Octopath Traveler Walkthrough
- Telltale Doesn’t Rule Out More The Walking Dead Games After Season 4
1 pointWell, half of the tornament is gone and we never amde a thread. Do you like it? Most of the favourites and campions are gone. Italy and Holland didnt even assist. Former champions Argentina, Germany, Spain are out. France and Brasil are in the next phase and England can do it. Portugal is out. From the big teams we have only three. We can even have a totally new champion. What team de you think will be the champion this time?
1 pointWhat device or software do you use to record your gameplay? I have been looking into an Elgato but would like some suggestions.
1 pointThanks for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration! The forum and the site itself are very young, so we are still tailoring many of the features and looks but we do appreciate any comment we get!
1 pointwelcome to gamenader.
1 pointWelcome to Gamenader!
1 pointhi welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it :^)
1 pointWelcome to GameNader Sami!
1 pointhello welcome to the forum
1 pointI use Bandicam.
1 pointSince I have an AMD card, I use Radeon Relive. Before I used to use OBS for recording though.
1 pointVery useful, I never recorded my gamplays but I think I have a good idea for a youtube channel, not focused in gameplay, but would use some game footage.
1 pointI have used shadowplay for recording and the videos come out great, but I can say the same for OBS when configured correctly.Lastly, if you only want to record your game and your voice, Shadowplay is amazing, easy to setup and works flawlessly. If you want long term customization, don't mind some weird flukes and would like some added flexibility, OBS is the right choice.
1 pointTo you, what is important in the production of a good video? What editing needs to be done? Fancy cutaways? Facecam? For me, I feel more attracted to gamers who show their face.