Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

The Xbox problem

It's clear to see that Xbox have a problem this generation. They are massively behind, and whilst it seems the Xbox One X is closing the gap a touch, it seems like the company have greater issues preventing them dominating the market. What do you think they are? And how can they correct them?

For me, it boils down to worse exclusives, and games that aren't exactly exclusive as they come to PC and sometimes PS4 too after a while. Therefore, I see no real reason to purchase an Xbox One. 

Yes, the exclusive games arent so interesting as in past generations, maybe in this E3 2018 they show a good surprise, a real must have.

15 hours ago, JohnyD said:

Yes, the exclusive games arent so interesting as in past generations, maybe in this E3 2018 they show a good surprise, a real must have.

They just don't seem to have many other than the Forza and Halo games, which also come to PC now as well. They started the generation well. I for one, really want to play Sunset Overdrive and Ryse looked decent too. However, they are on PC now so I might end up playing them there. 

It's called factory defect. It happens with every electronic and mass-produced device out there. Cars, TVs, computers, etc.

Its Microsoft, I think they always are going to launch the games in PC too, lets say they are not Xbox exclusives but Micrsoft exclusives (Xbox and Windows), not all people have a gamer PC, and they will play it in Xbox. they alwaws will support the console.