• Welcome to GameNader!
  • Forum ranks are Here!
  • Read about the Elder Scrolls Legends expansion Here!
  • Check out Pathologic the game where your choices matter.
Sign in to follow this  
Riduxe

Switch Mario Tennis and motion controls??

I was randomly thinking about this game, the fact I'm personally not that interested...then it occurred to me it will most likely use motion controls!

Detached Joy Cons and actually swinging, like the Wii days but better controls instead of waggle. I'm suddenly VERY interested in this game :D

Anyone else feel the same?

2 minutes ago, Tiso Vawux said:

I hope they use motion controls. It'll make me want to get the game even more!

Same. I remember playing a Tennis game on the Wii (not Wii Sports) which played really well.

Just now, Mathew George said:

an option would be great! never thought about it either!

It's funny, it's obvious now that its in our heads, but it felt like a break through at the time hahaha

I would try the motion controls if they are an option. I almost liked Tennis in Wii Sports Resort but both walking and swinging with one wiimote felt awkward to me.

1 minute ago, Melissa Stephen said:

Would like motion controls to be included, but I am hoping it is optional.

Choice is key :) My co host literally said that to me last night during recording

Just now, Yuyece Fawe said:

I would try the motion controls if they are an option. I almost liked Tennis in Wii Sports Resort but both walking and swinging with one wiimote felt awkward to me.

I really liked that tennis game that EA brought out on the Wii, that required the motion controller plus thing. Tracked your movements really well. Was a late release..came out during the end of the systems life cycle

loved Mario Tennis on GameCube so I'm fine with regular controls, but I'd definitely try the motion controls out if they'd add that.

dude this game has everything!

and with the added motion control mode it even replaces wii sports tennis!!

Ooo have they confirmed it?

bro.. you didnt watch the direct?

Up to date now :D Very good news

love tennis games with motion controls. Not so much action/adventure games though...didn't like Twilight Princess for that reason

One thing I am more concerned about than motion controls are the breaking rackets. I hope it's not too easy to abuse this system and get easy wins.

Motion Control is Simply Awesome. That is The Only Thing that made me buy Nintendo WII.

I have been waiting for something similar to Wii Sports, I prefer Zelda, Metroid, Mario games but I really enjoyed Wii Sports on Wii with my friends and family and I would like tah option along my typical one player games.

So, yes I want Mario Tennis with motion controllers.

Mario Tennis NPC was trash, waggle controls should not be implemented into fast paced multiplayer game tbh

I don’t usually complain about motion controls but I have some real beef with this one

Whoever thought Chain Chomp should be in a Mario Tennis game deserves a raise. This is brilliant.

This is 2018, we would have many options as possible.

I think theis game is easily adatable to both game styles.