• Welcome to GameNader!
  • Forum ranks are Here!
  • Read about the Elder Scrolls Legends expansion Here!
  • Check out Pathologic the game where your choices matter.
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

Who's your favorite streamer?

Personally I don't watch many streams live, i just like to watch the highlight clips from Ice Poseidon. What about you guys? 

I really like watching Ninja on Twitch, he plays mostly Fortnite but he’s also good at playing PUBG

• Like 1

Just now, Tris said:

I really like watching Ninja on Twitch, he plays mostly Fortnite but he’s also good at playing PUBG

I've never watched him, but I've heard hes like played with Drake and Travis Scott, which is actually pretty cool. 

I don't watch many streams these days, due to a lack of time. If I am really bored and there is a stream that catches my interest on YouTube gaming, then I will put it on. But there isn't anyone in particular I watch. 

None in particular, I like to discover new channels everyday of anything I think in the moment, so I dont remember any streamer in particular, I have seen the montioned above and others, also I talk Spanish too and some of the content I watch is in Spanish.

Mines probably Nick Eh 30, he streams on YT though so he isn't as known as others.

On 27/03/2018 at 4:33 PM, IntoxNitram said:

I don't watch many streams these days, due to a lack of time. If I am really bored and there is a stream that catches my interest on YouTube gaming, then I will put it on. But there isn't anyone in particular I watch. 

Criken and GameWithMe. Former does crazy things, latter does roleplay.

Noxious, even after he stopped playing Hearthstone I still enjoy watching and listening to him, no matter what he plays

Just now, Johnbelley said:

Kripp and mayor of value town.

Do you know when they stream?

Not sure about trump since I don't usually catch the stream live, but for kripp I often see him very early in the morning (something like 6 or 7 am GMT)

mongg - super positive guy. Always shotcalling and has no qualms recognizing his own mistakes or how he could do something better. Never toxic.

Noxious, even after he stopped playing Hearthstone I still enjoy watching and listening to him, no matter what he plays