Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Are you a trophy hunter?

Are you someone who likes hunting for trophies when you play games? For me, I like to get any trophies possibly, and I will attempt easily platinum titles. However, I am not willing or interested enough to grind out trophies and spend many hours just to get a trophy. 

I only platinum games I really enjoy and that don't require ridiculous trophies. Multiplayer ones are the most infuriating.Otherwise, I don't really care.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:00 PM, Azal said:

I only platinum games I really enjoy and that don't require ridiculous trophies. Multiplayer ones are the most infuriating.Otherwise, I don't really care.

Yeah I dislike trophy lists which force you into playing the multiplayer. I don't mind the ones that just require winning one match or something, but the ones that require hours of playing it aren't for me. 

If I get them while playing, I'm happy. If I don't I don't go out of my way to hunt them down.

I only platinum games I really enjoy and that don't require ridiculous trophies. Multiplayer ones are the most infuriating.

Otherwise, I don't really care.

Only if they are funny to get, or if they are obtained while I game normally or if I really like the game . Many of my friends are obsesed on getting all the possible trophies.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, vampireforu said:

I like getting trophies throughout game play 😃

I have 2334 total trophies :D