Sign in to follow this  
42O

I'm new.

Hi, my real name is Luis, I'm from Venezuela, Caracas. I'm 18 years old and I was invited by "Eduardof" because I like gaming things.. Well, I would like to stay more informed in this forum, good night. 
peace s2 

Welcome to this awesome community perro, enjoy your stay and make sure to read all the forum rules to avoid getting punishments in the future!

9 hours ago, 42O said:

Hi, my real name is Luis, I'm from Venezuela, Caracas. I'm 18 years old and I was invited by "Eduardof" because I like gaming things.. Well, I would like to stay more informed in this forum, good night. 
peace s2 

Hello 420 and welcome to GameNader!

You can review our Forum Rules here, and if you have any questions feel free to message me as I'd be more than happy to assist you!

Have fun!

12 minutes ago, JoseFZ said:

Good friend I am also good difruta your stay reads the rules thus avoids punishments in a future 

1 hour ago, Kigsman said:

Welcome Luis, actually I am also new. Excellent pass on your stay here in Gamenader.

Thanks, welcome you too.