Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

I can't play this

I like the game a lot and sometimes find myself watching streams or videos of people playing it. But I just cannot do the gun play at all. I die in my first gun fight about 90% of the time and it just gets annoying. Does anyone have any tips in particular to help me get better at it? 

On 29/03/2018 at 3:43 PM, IntoxNitram said:

I like the game a lot and sometimes find myself watching streams or videos of people playing it. But I just cannot do the gun play at all. I die in my first gun fight about 90% of the time and it just gets annoying. Does anyone have any tips in particular to help me get better at it? 

Try to practice on ur building skills, the better the faster u build and the better cover u get, when in a one vs one, always get a higher position to get a 100% full body, well they only get about 10% of yours, and don't sit waiting for someone, move around periodically so it's harder for snipers, campers, and bush wookies to get you, have a good day and get them wins!

On 31/03/2018 at 10:05 AM, erik said:

Try to practice on ur building skills, the better the faster u build and the better cover u get, when in a one vs one, always get a higher position to get a 100% full body, well they only get about 10% of yours, and don't sit waiting for someone, move around periodically so it's harder for snipers, campers, and bush wookies to get you, have a good day and get them wins!

I was super aggressive i was in the skyscraper in fortnite a person shot me and he was in front of me i use the pump and headshot him with a quick jump shot

when ltms like 50 v 50 and teams of 20 come out or any ltm at all really play those because they can help you get better and also play with friends and drop in more populated areas sometimes cause if you drop at low populated areas them you wont really get to fight so you can get better. also just play and over time you will get better.