Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Far Cry 5

It came out yesterday, has anyone played it? What did you think? I like the look of it and will definitely play it at some point. However, I cannot lie - I am far more interested to play the Far Cry 3 port they are releasing with it towards the end of May. I have a lot of fun with the Far Cry games though and hope Far Cry 5 is the same. 

Game looks fun af to play but at the same time it looks too smiklar to wildlands still cool af game

On 4/7/2018 at 8:31 AM, Kelly said:

Game looks fun af to play but at the same time it looks too smiklar to wildlands still cool af game

I can see the comparison. To be honest, most open world Ubisoft games tend to have a similar feel to them. It still looks fun and I love the Far Cry series. 

Had a blast on launch day playing Co-op through the main story and generally just cruising around. Think about that statement, on launch day I played it WITH a friend.

It's good Wish I Can Play This Game With Like 60+ FpS, I'm currently playing this game with 30-40 fps which is not much good ?

Ive played Far Cry 5 and it is definitely worth the money and time to play! It is very fun to drive around in the Widowmaker...