Sign in to follow this  
JohnyD

Megaman The Blue Bomber

Megaman is one of the first videogames series, maybe many gamers dont know him, since there are not games since the Wii/PS3 generation, but this year the legend is reborn, Megaman 11 with current graphics is coming

Most games have 8 bosses (robot masters) than you can defeat and copy its weapon.

This trailer shows two robot masters, Blockman and Fuseman.

Get your weapons ready!

ga

Never got around to playing Megaman but the gameplay video you posted looks amazing! That red robot doggo you can jump off and fly on is pretty badass too! I am guessing this is only coming out for the Switch?

The dog name is Rush, Megaman buddy since Megaman 3

The game is coming to all current consoles, Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

The 7 original Megaman games were Nintendo exlusive, but it went multiconsole overtime, there are compilations in Play Station and Microsoft so anyone can play them.

They are in android and ios too, you have to pay them, but are full games no transactions after purchase.

I used to love playing Megaman back in the day.

This and the new pokemon games really make me regret not being able to afford a switch. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play them though.