GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
erik

what movie made you cry?

Turner and Hooch. I was a little kid and when hooch died, I couldn't keep it together. I was inconsolable until the little Hoochs were found.

Posted (edited)

Really I have creid with several movies, most when I was younger, but lately I almost cry with movies I didnt cry before, since now I realize other meanings.

The Champ, E.T., Titanic, Coco, The Pursuit Of Happyness, The Shack, lately The Return of the Jedi, My girl.

Edited by JohnyD

Saving Private Ryan. That "Tell me I was a good man." line when he breaks down at the cemetery.

This one hit me hard but also the scene where the medic was calling out to his mama as he was dying.

Just now, Johnbelley said:

This one hit me hard but also the scene where the medic was calling out to his mama as he was dying.

hmm yeha I still think about that, and how I would totally do the same thing if it were me.

It's a weird one but Love Actually. That storyline with the unrequited love screwed me up. Marely and Me, obviously. Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Dog movies always get me

Dude... The storyline with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman. The scene where she finds out and listens to music in her bedroom makes me tear up every single time.

Dude... The storyline with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman. The scene where she finds out and listens to music in her bedroom makes me tear up every single time.

Yeah, that scene did it for me too. It was the moment she knew he cheated on her. It was 20 seconds of silent crying and then pulling herself together to go to the concert with her kids. There was such hurt in that scene.

Kung Fu Panda 2, that flashback with his village getting destroyed and then his new father taking him in and raising him. Damn that shit was touching.

Kung Fu Panda 2, that flashback with his village getting destroyed and then his new father taking him in and raising him. Damn that shit was touching.

King-fu--both of those movies have actually been some of the best works Dreamsworks have done. The animation, the writing, the heart: it all comes together.

Obviously Hachi.

One that hitted hard was Up, I was watching it with my girlfriend, I really felt it.

The end of MIB:3 got me pretty good since I wasn't expecting the feels at all.

Turner and Hooch. I was a little kid and when hooch died, I couldn't keep it together. I was inconsolable until the little Hoochs were found

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was right after I'd read the books and I was a little drunk. The part where he brings his parents back using the stone as he's going to meet Voldemort really got me.

My Sisters Keeper, most of the movie is a little sniffly, but the beach scene is completely sob-worthy. P.S. I Love You hits that tear spot sometimes. Away We Go provides that happy tear at the end.

Mr. Holland's Opus. When he holds a concert for his deaf son and sings/signs along to John Lennon's Beautiful Boy. Hits me every time, showing his son how much he means to him and trying to bridge the gap between them.

Forrest Gump

The scene where Forrest meets his son, Forrest Jr., is emotional because you just know that Forrest Sr. is going to make an amazing dad to the adorable young Haley Joel Osment. This scene just might be even more tearjerking than his friend,mother and Jenny's death.

I've cried at many but John Q and Interstellar just God damn waterworks the whole time ESPECIALLY John Q.