GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

What video game could make a great movie or TV show?

Let me hear your thoughts? I know a movie for The Last of Us is apparently in the works and I personally think that could make a very interesting movie adaptation. Resident Evil was supposed to be getting a TV series a while back but it got cancelled, I think that could have worked well too. 

I think The Legend of Zelda would be a great show, we have antecedent of medieval fantasy series as Game of Thrones.

Metroid would be a cool si-fi series

And of course, GTA would be a very exciting show full of action.

God of War, a movie maybe would be similar to Clash of Titans. Maybe a tv series following all Kratos adventures.

Uncharted would be cool, but it would be compared always with Indiana Jones, althoght we have already Tomb Raider movies and there is not problem.

I think is time for a new Super Mario series, I think old Mario series were weird becuase the studio have not comunication with Nintendo and the disign were based in instrucion manuals and ingame sprites. Now there are official artwork, so all character designs and names would be right.

Oh this is actually a great question, I think a lot of games would work good as tv shows but I think Far Cry would be a really good show, I don’t know which one would be the best to use, but if they based it off of 3 that would be great

The Assassins Creed franchise are just movies disguised as games so i would go with them.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:41 PM, vampireforu said:

The Elders Scrolls - Skyrim would make a great movie.

it really would