GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

YouTube Demonetisation

Seems to be having a big impact on gamers the most out of everything, seems like a lot of people are really slowing down on uploads, expanding into other things or just outright leaving. What do you make of the whole situation and has it impacted you personally? 

Not me, but I am thinking to upload some gameplays soon, but I am interested in leading to other pages and not in youtube money.

I think marketers have to inprove always and look good ways to offer something worthy.

A youtuber said that most of his videos is himself in the screen talking about games and less than half of the video is the gameplay. So that way he is making ORIGINAL content and is monetized.

19 hours ago, JohnyD said:

Not me, but I am thinking to upload some gameplays soon, but I am interested in leading to other pages and not in youtube money.

I think marketers have to inprove always and look good ways to offer something worthy.

A youtuber said that most of his videos is himself in the screen talking about games and less than half of the video is the gameplay. So that way he is making ORIGINAL content and is monetized.

I guess it takes them learning to adapt. Don't rely just on ads, get brand deals, get merch, use Pateron. Look into getting your own website so you can drive viewers there and monetise that in different ways. YouTube seems to have always been a place about adapting or be left behind. 

I made some SEO videos but they don't get much views. There's not much incentive to make more videos really. Their loss.

1 hour ago, MrT said:

I made some SEO videos but they don't get much views. There's not much incentive to make more videos really. Their loss.

Are you doing gaming? Because I've run into the same problem. An absolutely unbelievable amount of people have YouTube channels focused on gaming, and so smaller ones almost never get noticed.

I think the issue is most people want to upload gameplay and youtube wnat to offer soemthing more, so it focuses in popular channels. If someone upload a good video showing something intersting it will go viral and will be monetized, I guess.

Thats normal, google demonetized a lot of adsense site last years becuase they were offering low quality content or spinned content, or repeated content, only those who strive for delivering good stuff are being monetized.