GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mohan

What is the best anime you've seen

I really enjoyed "The Irregular at Magic Highschool" Great plot with superior v inferior vibes.. MC doesn't act out, power of a god, proves to everyone he's insanely strong. Underestimated. Tournament. Romance. Shit ton of action. Overall amazing and my favorite.

I’m going to have to go ahead and say either one punch man or Full Metal alchamest.

I really like naruto. There’s a lot of fillers but I like those too. It’s because I basically grew up with it

Posted (edited)

My favourite was always Dragon Ball, not Z, the first part when everyone was younger and really was like martial arts action and not the superhero parody of Z.

The danger was more real, since characters could only be resurected once.

The Red Ribbon arc was like a spy movie.

Edited by JohnyD

For me is Death Note, it was a very interesting supernatural thriller, very suspenseful. I have not watched the american film version.

Posted (edited)

Hellsing Ultimate Devil is a Part-Timer Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Assassination Classroom My Hero Academia Steins;Gate

Edited by Darranjar

Not a big fan of anime (please don't hurt me) but i've enjoyed watching Death Note with my gf :D 

27 minutes ago, vampireforu said:

interesting, my favorite anime is also Dragon Ball besides from Attack On Titan.

Is captain Levi your favorite character ?

Makes ridiculous ideas not seem so ridiculous because it's animated characters doing it. If they did liveactions for every anime show, like 1% would actually be good and not cringeworthy

2 minutes ago, Darranjar said:

Makes ridiculous ideas not seem so ridiculous because it's animated characters doing it. If they did liveactions for every anime show, like 1% would actually be good and not cringeworthy

Yeah, just look at the full metal alchamest live action they did. They took probably the number one anime of all time, and turned it into trash 

Love watching anime!

There's so many out there to pick a favorite, but one of the best has always been Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood.

i watch jojos bizarre adventure cause thats the best anime and my hero academia i also watch pop team epic and whatever is on toonami

On 6/3/2018 at 7:33 AM, EchelonBrk said:

Not a big fan of anime (please don't hurt me) but i've enjoyed watching Death Note with my gf :D 

LOL. 
I found the comment what I had on my mind