GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mohan

what is your favourite single player game?

for me Euro truck simulator 2. There is something about driving that relaxes me. And driving trucks is a dream for me. So after a long day at work, nothing relaxes me other than a long haul delivery job on ETS 2. Thinking of buying a new steering wheel setup for the complete driving experience.

My most played single player game has to easily be Skyrim. I've put in probably over 2000+ hours and I'm not ashamed to say it. ?

For me, its a either Fallout 3 or Skyrim. I completed both multiple times over the years, plus i modded the hell out of them, so i can't really decide. Probably put more than 500 hours into each lol

Are you guys serious?!? What about our lord Geraldo of Rivendell 

Probably The Witcher 3 for me, however 2 was very good also. I haven't played a great deal of games on PC so my choices are rather limited. 

12 hours ago, Wolf said:

Are you guys serious?!? What about our lord Geraldo of Rivendell 

Lol i read the post above me so i actually thought we were talking about SP games we've put most hours in :D

In that case, my favorite SP game is definitely Mafia but Geraldo is right up there, dont you worry Wolf i am not giving up on our friend lol

Assasins Creed 2 was always a great game in my opinion. I played that game almost all day until I beat it, along with mirrors edge.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:01 PM, Tris said:

Assasins Creed 2 was always a great game in my opinion. I played that game almost all day until I beat it, along with mirrors edge.

Mirror's Edge seems to be a real love it or hate it type of game. I see a lot of people with really mixed views. Did you play Catalyst? What did you think of that? 

9 hours ago, IntoxNitram said:

Mirror's Edge seems to be a real love it or hate it type of game. I see a lot of people with really mixed views. Did you play Catalyst? What did you think of that? 

I played it and I enjoyed it but it wasn’t as fun as the first one was, I thought the first game was a lot better to me

god of war 4 is the most badass single player game i have  ever played

Dark Souls (among many other great games) inspired Metroidvania, with an amazing story.

Okami. Just got the HD version on steam and I'm loving it.

4 hours ago, Eduardof said:

prince of persia of course :D

I am hoping you meant the first three parts and not that emo-looking Prince from the 2008 version? :D 

11 hours ago, EchelonBrk said:

I am hoping you meant the first three parts and not that emo-looking Prince from the 2008 version? :D 

That's what I meant haha, the first three parts!

Bit of an anomaly, but Factorio!

It's a bit recent but I've sunk a ton of hours into this games now.

Minecraft is a game of little graphic but excellent game. I like it and GTA singler.