GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mohan

I Am Legend (5/10) Movie CLIP - Infected Dogs (2007) HD

What loyalty mans best friend has at the face of death but damn its hard to see them go

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, EchelonBrk said:

An epic movie! Poor doggos tho :( 

i Think Saddest dog death ever

Edited by Mohan

Didnt you guys notice tbis movie look likes the story of call of duty zombies? Like the dog bame is samantha thats a girl in call of duty zombies and there are zombies just like the game and zombie dogs like hellhounds of call of duty its a kinda easter egg

Loved this movie back in the day, shame Will Smith doesn't seem to make very decent movies anymore. Loved the days of IRobot, Hancock and this. 

This is so hard to watch. I would be able to hunt a deer or a rabbit, but most of that is for food. Man's best friend is sad being killed, and with I am legend out just make me cry.

Oh, good scene, a little sad, all the movie is epic, and always think a future like that is possible if we dont take care of out planet.

Did you know that the history was made twice decades ago, Last Man Alive and The Omega Man.

I watched The Omega Man, really a good movie.

Ok, this dog scene is sad, and the movie isnt exactly optimistic, I always feel strange with apocalyptic movies, so hopeless. I wish we never see things like that, the world is always in war and althought creatures like in I am Legend dont exist we are still in dangers of nuclear war and a similar future.