papasmurf

Rate my custom build!

Rate my build. It took me 2 days to cut it and 2 days to connect everything. It's running raspberry pi.

image-0-02-01-d7a6c5f9615a9712859945147e9e0adaa3c766198af0d9934676e1d9fdc567f2-V.jpg

• Like 2

So 4 days total? That’s pretty impressive. Where did you buy the buttons and joysticks from?

Woah that’s actually really cool, when did you decide to build it? Because I know a guy who has an arcade machine in his house and they’re really cool.

21 hours ago, Wolf said:

So 4 days total? That’s pretty impressive. Where did you buy the buttons and joysticks from?

ebay

21 hours ago, Tris said:

Woah that’s actually really cool, when did you decide to build it? Because I know a guy who has an arcade machine in his house and they’re really cool.

Thanks! When did I decide? Hmmm almost a year ago. This is more of a bar-top-cade. :) It;s meant to sit on the bar. 

20 hours ago, EchelonBrk said:

Looking good! Where are the speakers located at?

Ha! They are missing. I still need to buy them a put them on top of box in that empty space. 

13 hours ago, Ankul said:

Looks great my hat's off to you brother.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

Thanks! When did I decide? Hmmm almost a year ago. This is more of a bar-top-cade. :) It;s meant to sit on the bar.

So i am guessing no need for coins and tokens in order to play huh? :D

Every kids' dream lol

Like Don Johnson asked, what was the total price for this? Looks pretty awesome man! I'm not too into retro gaming but the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi are awesome. The community support for the Pi and all the awesome things it's capable of doing is endless.