GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Vangamer

Whats your favorite sport to watch ?

I was always into hockey so I watch NHL when I can. I live in Europe so its kinda difficult for me as they play at bad time for me. GO KINS GO!

Soccer, indeed I call it football like its creators meant to be.

Second favourite is baseball.

I watch box from time to time, and of course I always watch the Olympic Games.

Wrestling counts it has my pick. I don't care that it's predetermined. It's a spectacle when done properly and just as athletic as most other sports.

Football/soccer is the only sport which really catches my eye. I like how fast paced it usually is. I sometimes watch cricket, but only the quick matches such as Twenty-20. 

Hockey, it's fast paced and almost non-stop. Plus I've been a Habs fan since I can remember, it's a family thing

I like watching soccer, although in the last few years everything has gotten so corrupt that it is getting harder and harder to enjoy it. Players are being sold/bought for ridiculous amount of money, major upsets and result turnovers occur, betting places are being sponsors of teams so yeah, no point in watching something that has already been set up beforehand.

Football and racing. I.have 3 fantasy football teams so I have some sort of reason to enjoy watching nearly every game. Nascar was more fun back when the rules were different but still fun to watch the last 50 laps or so if Im home. And golf...especially the Majors and Ryder Cup.

Soccer and basketball.

I like to watch the EuroCup, I think is the finest tournament.

But I even enjoy watching amatuer local teams and having a beer with friends.

MMA. You get the best of both worlds...stand up and ground work. Both of which can be a thing of beauty.

cricket While watching your own team play, there's loyalty for the team. But I love it when I'm the neutral and it's The Ashes going on or any other match basically.I love to analyse each and every ball and most of all of a test match.

15 hours ago, vampireforu said:

my favorite sport is soccer.

Who are you cheering for in the upcoming World Cup? :D

48 minutes ago, EchelonBrk said:

Who are you cheering for in the upcoming World Cup? :D

I'm cheering for Mexico, how about that! Go Mexico!!!