GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Moku

What is your favorite comic?

about mine Currently, star wars knights of the old republic. My favorite is subject to change

Adam Warren's "Empowered". One of the best written comics I've ever read and his art is fantastic.

The TF2 comics. Although they're on Valve Time, they're funny and create a world about a game that never was intended to have one.

I haven't read comics in ages, but Marvel during Fatal Attractions, Phalanx, Age of Apocalypse, and Onslaught were my favorites...

Matt Fraction, Kieron Gillen, and Al Ewing are all the same person or are all ghostwritten by the same person (or one ghostwrites the other two)

Really not a fan of comics really, tried to get into them with The Walking Dead ones because I loved the show, but I just cannot get into them. 

:oFavorite comic book/graphic novel: Iron Man: Extremis by Warren Ellis. I love Warren Ellis, and I was so excited when he did something for Iron Man.