Sign in to follow this  
JohnyD

Do the Odyssey

This game is realy great!

What do you like more? I like the amount of references to all Mario history, many outfits are from older games and characters, really cool, also the Peach secret outfits are very nice.

Do you have plans to get the amiibos outfits? Or the Luigi DLC?

Just now, JohnyD said:

This game is realy great!

What do you like more? I like the amount of references to all Mario history, many outfits are from older games and characters, really cool, also the Peach secret outfits are very nice.

Do you have plans to get the amiibos outfits? Or the Luigi DLC?

They’re coming out with a Luigi DLC?! Do you have any more information on it?

Yes indeed, the DLC was already released and its free, but not everybody is interested in it, since its just a mini game, so maybe my question would be, Are you interested in the Luigi DLC?

I hope in the future we have full controllable Luigi in Mario Odyssey.

On 29/03/2018 at 12:08 AM, JohnyD said:

Yes indeed, the DLC was already released and its free, but not everybody is interested in it, since its just a mini game, so maybe my question would be, Are you interested in the Luigi DLC?

I hope in the future we have full controllable Luigi in Mario Odyssey.

The moon kingdom got me ragging soo bad that I cracked my screen protector on the Nintendo switch… (at least I got another screen protector…)

On 01/04/2018 at 10:51 AM, keng said:

The moon kingdom got me ragging soo bad that I cracked my screen protector on the Nintendo switch… (at least I got another screen protector…)

Well at least Luigi's in the game but he might become a playable character.

Too bad uigi inst often in 3D Mario games, we had Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine without Luigi, he appeared en Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and 3D World, and I thought that was the new trend.

But Mario Oddissey is still one of the best platformers even seen and very funny.