Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Gameranx

Gameranx is my go-to channel to h/ ear some opinions on new games. I find it gives a very useful overview of titles without the annoying scoring metrics that most reviews use. Here is an example of their content: 

Does anyone else like this channel?

I've been following gameranx for quite some time now. They post some amusing content, especially in their countdown series.

And their Metal Gear Survive video sure made me laugh. I suggest you guys check it out:

Yeah I mainly watch the Before You Buy series, but do occasionally watch a couple of other videos here and there.

the game is good but it gets old fast not being able to talk to someone with Intelbecause a plain is overhead or a truck drives by

Before you buy series (and similar) looks very useful, sometimes game are dissapointing, but not always the reviewer thiunk tha same that yours, they can bash a game, but you anyway try it and you like it.

On 4/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, JohnyD said:

Before you buy series (and similar) looks very useful, sometimes game are dissapointing, but not always the reviewer thiunk tha same that yours, they can bash a game, but you anyway try it and you like it.

Yes the good thing here is it isn't much of a review. No overall opinion or score, just some positives and negatives from the point of view of the guy who speaks. That way, you can come to your own conclusions on balance.