Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Why PC?

Posted (edited)

Why do you prefer gaming on the PC as opposed to any consoles like the Xbox One or PS4? I'm interested to see why people pick this option. 

Edited by IntoxNitram

I prefer PC because after you get started it gets cheaper to upgrade than to rebuy, but I am a big fan of Nintendo, especially with the switch, mainly because they make unique consoles and portability.

Just about everyone I know that has played both console and PC is typically one or two ranks higher on console compared to PC. I've seen GM's on console barely crack diamond on PC. Likely due to aim assist, and the overall talent base of players.

The bits of PC gaming I've experimented with I can see why people like it but I prefer the casual option. I can lie in bed and play with a controller, I don't have to mess around with game settings to make sure it is all working fine for my PC, etc. 

PC gamers say that their platform is superior because PC has the most exclusives (more than every console combined) and that the flexibility of PC makes it the ideal platform for all gamers.Consoles may be simpler and will never compete power-wise with a high-end battlestation, but they are better for couch gaming. Exclusives are usually what makes a console worth buying. PS4 for little big planet, Xbox for Halo, Switch for Mario.

I dont prefer PC over consoles, I use both.

But PC is very customizable and sometimes you can jump to next gen adding a graphic card, instead to buy a full new console, also can add funny mods to games in PC

I personally feel as if pc has the advantage in the graphics and freedom fields yet I have the personal prefrence of playing games siting back on a couch. Having the keyboard and mouse in this situation is difficult to use thus doesnt get my vote but I still see the appeal

Because i don't like other concel like ps4  i have a great grip with keyboard more than other controller

use PC and install some graphics and ram and play easily