Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Portal 2

I purchased this a while ago to play the coop with a friend, but have got into playing the singleplayer myself also. Anyone else played this? I think its great. Love trying to solve the puzzles. 

50 minutes ago, IntoxNitram said:

I purchased this a while ago to play the coop with a friend, but have got into playing the singleplayer myself also. Anyone else played this? I think its great. Love trying to solve the puzzles. 

One of the best games every! I did the single player campaign a few times by myself and then coop with my girlfriend and both modes were excellent and absolutely hilarious :D

Both Portal games are excellent, a simple but very clever mechanic that gives you a lot of and challenge.

Also GlaDOS is one of the funniest villains ever.

Portal is one of the best game of its generation, really funny and innovative even today.

the portal franchise is one of my most favorite franchises in video games its music, story, and characters are just the best.

It was a very good game, but I wish it was longer. It only takes like 6 hours to beat, sadly. Nonetheless, the ending is phenomenal.

"There's no information in my response about what we'll do in the future". Native speakers, please explain me this words. It's somehow hard to me to put them in context.

Portal 2 was absolutely amazing! one of the best Co-op experiences i've had with friends. And the steam workshop lets you have unlimited amount of fun! Although not many new maps come out.