Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Your Fortnite strategy?

What do you typically like to do? What is your ideal weapons, landing spots, etc? I would love to hear some good strategies so I can try and improve at the game. 

I try to build but every time I try to build on like uneven ground nothing works correctly ... I've gotten so many top 5s but no win and it's frustrating

6 hours ago, Kelly said:

I try to build but every time I try to build on like uneven ground nothing works correctly ... I've gotten so many top 5s but no win and it's frustrating

Yeah I think learning to build quickly and well is a key point in Fortnite. If you can build when you get shot and can build correctly then it gives you the advantage over opponents. 

I go Retail Row every single game and loot one of the blacktops while everyone kills each other and then I head over to the houses and clean up the last few people. When it works (probably like 65% of the time) I'm super looted and so I farm materials while I wait for circle to close

3 hours ago, Joshua said:

I go Retail Row every single game and loot one of the blacktops while everyone kills each other and then I head over to the houses and clean up the last few people. When it works (probably like 65% of the time) I'm super looted and so I farm materials while I wait for circle to close

I have a strategy that will get you into top 25. It’s called getting a gun and hiding. That’s it. Just hide. Let people pick each other off

Retail Row,loot all buildings/blacktops

find a bush and wait for my prey.

I always organise my inventory like this:
1st slot- fast firing weapon
2nd slot- shotgun or any close range weapon
3rd slot-explosives or secondary weapon
4th and 5th slots- healing

Me and My duo buddy go to Fatal Fields or Anarchy acres, i land on the red barn, he little on small one behind it. We usually clear out the farm then go to Salty Springs or Tomato Town and clear that. End Game we usually storm a base, using nades, rockets etc. then build our own.

First, I take 2 shotguns and search some healing and go to the fight! And I found some rifle I kill them with it camping in a stairs :P