Sign in to follow this  
IntoxNitram

Is the guided rocket OP?

I haven't played with it or come across it yet, but from the game play I have seen, it looks too easy to use and get kills with, seems to completely destroy peoples chances - especially when they are playing duos or squads and have other people pushing with guns too. Should it be removed or nerfed? 

My question is why didn't you use 2 of your mini shields when you had no shield.

i don't think so, it makes a sound and flashes in the air when you are going to someone, its really just based on reaction time and how fast you can build in i certain amount of time

• Like 1

I thought they were super annoying the first day they came out. But since then I’ve only encountered two. Once in a mother persons hand, once in mine.

It was too rage inducing when you aee minding your own business and out of no where a guided rocket comes, and decimates your anus