Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Hello gamenaders

This is kelly jones! I just joined the forum and my niche is games I'm looking forward to contribute to solve my queries regarding games which is being initiated by me to make my site rank higher! Hope you guys will help me out with my issues

Welcome to GameNader Kelley, we are glad to have you here and we wish you a pleasant stay!

You are more than welcome to start your own discussions and ask for community help regarding games, tech and builds, but please do note that starting topics whose only purpose is to higher your post count and there by your site rank is considered unnecessary spam and in violation of our rules.

You can review our forum rules and guidelines here:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me,

EchelonBrk

3 hours ago, EchelonBrk said:

Welcome to GameNader Kelley, we are glad to have you here and we wish you a pleasant stay!

You are more than welcome to start your own discussions and ask for community help regarding games, tech and builds, but please do note that starting topics whose only purpose is to higher your post count and there by your site rank is considered unnecessary spam and in violation of our rules.

You can review our forum rules and guidelines here:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me,

EchelonBrk

Thanks EchelonBrk

• Like 1