GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Stephen

Video-Games becoming boring and suggestions?

decided to buy a used ps3 for 120$ and a lot of pre owned ps3 exclusives, cheap and entertaining. Don't let that whole "pcmasterrace" thing stop you from playing good games.

I find that because of work I play less and less and I'm getting into the routine of only playing for an hour or so then either going to bed or work used to play a good 8-10 hours a day. Life changes and so do you I guess

I have felt the same thing, when you know the truth and are mindful of the time you are spending on gaming with no real tangible reward; it just isn't the same!

@mad

I am in the same boat. I work almost all day now and have slowly limited my gaming. Now when I have a day off I get bored real quick well playing video games.

The problem is you can't necessarily expect a noticeable improvement after just 1 month, these things take time. I have actually seen the most improvement after the 90 days. Another thing I don't know what you did in those 30 days but you can't quit gaming and expect things to suddenly change you have to put in effort with new hobbies and push yourself. For example I could just watch more TV after quitting gaming and after 30 days I would say that I don't notice much of a difference. What did you do in those 30 days instead of gaming out of interest? And good luck if you do decide to commit to the 90 days again.

I get the same. I quit for 118 days last year and ever since have not regressed to playing a lot. I mainly go on Rocket League as the games only last 5 mins and a good amount of my mates play. Keep it up!

like ur profile pic for one and for two, some games get boring but not all of them just depends on what the gameplays like

I used to play videos games a lot. I would get burnouts and quit playing for while that would. I still play video games.

I don't think there getting boring you just need to play with friends to just keep having fun

It's not boring when you are playing with your friends, but if you are playing alone then yes with some games.