3)Heat
4)Die Hard
5)Terminator 2 Judgement Day
6)The Dark Knight
7)Aliens
8)Kill Bill Volume 1/2
9)The Matrix
10)Collateral

I really enjoyed The Dark Knight, so that should probably be high up on my list. I don't think I can think of 10, but yeah the Dark Knight trilogy as a whole was very good and likely high up on anything I can think of. 

Die Hard. I've seen many good ones since then but somehow this one seemed to stay on top for me.

Golden Era of Science fiction action between 1984 and 1991 were outstanding.Predator Robocop Total Recall Terminator AliensThese are all films that you can watch many times and they never lose their charm

Just now, Johnbelley said:

Golden Era of Science fiction action between 1984 and 1991 were outstanding.Predator Robocop Total Recall Terminator AliensThese are all films that you can watch many times and they never lose their charm

I would like to point out that 3 of those 5 are AHNULD movies. I do this not to disparage, but to point out that AHNULD is one of The Greats.

I haven seen a lot of action movies, but Indiana Jones series and The Dark Knight, are my favorites, are the only ones fonded in my memory.

The Raid 2: Berandal

The movie was deemed to have among the most realistic fighting scenes ever

Armor of God II starring Jackie Chan. Amazing stunt work.

Taken was pretty good. Not a big fan of action movies but I enjoyed it well when I first saw it. Taken 2...not so much.

Collateral. The night club scene is one of my favourites. Plus Tom cruise was great in it , one of the best villains in movie history

The Transporter trilogy might be right up your alley The first is the most "grounded" of them all and makes great use of its budget but each one after pushes the bar for batshit. If anything, I'd guess you'd really enjoy the first then dip your toes into the sequels.

Gladiator

The opening scene was beautiful, and the fact that Maximus (Russell Crowe) character was humble about being the best fighter. He just wanted revenge for his wife and son.

It's kind of a sleeper, but I thought "Spartan" with Val Kilmer was a great action movie and not as cookie-cutter as most.

Inmortals -  ( a little sipnosis )

Before the dawn of man and beast, Immortals waged war against each other in Heaven. The victors declared themselves gods while the vanquished were renamed the Titans and imprisoned beneath Mount Tartarus. The Epirus Bow, a weapon of immense power, was lost on Earth during the war