GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
keng

who's your favourite pokemon?

ii love so many but Jynx because she looks and sounds like a transvestite and could be Chandler's dad.

Gallade. As a Legend Of Zelda fan, his design of course is very Link-ish, but he is also pretty useful and reliable. I have him in several teams, and I always give him different movesets due to his good move pool.

Ninetales. Gorgeous, fire type, kitsune themed, and I like foxes.

It was houndor because it looks like a Doberman, and I was in my team in Pokémon Gold for its double type.

But now is Charmader, its cute, and very useful and its the base of the powerful Cahrizard.

Also like Cyndaquill.

My favorite as well. Also can tank through other fighters and easily schools Dark types. Not to mention it has a great type combo in my eyes.

I've always really liked Lanturn. It's water/electric and looks cool as hell. It's based on angler fish and attracts prey with its shiny little attena.

Gardevoir. By Gen III, I was already a fan of Psychic thanks to the Abra family (Alakazam was my favorite for a while). So Wally goes and catches a Ralts. Ok, that's cool, I pretty much ignored Ralts for the rest of the game. Then he suddenly shows up at the end of Victory Road and unleashes this beautiful thing, and it's a Psychic type too. I knew I had to have one of my own.

Least Favorite: Electivire & Magmortar. They took two unique pokemon I liked and made them hideous.