GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
keng

What happens after death?

I don't know so much but if that's heaven or hell or Valhalla or if we are reincarnated or if that just means our meat and bones feed the worms and ground and the energy lives on through nature. And I am ok with that ;)

Consciousness is related to the brain. If a minor damage can send you nuts, I think death will make you stop existing.

We will never know. Even if there is life Or other reality) after death, we can't back and tell to others, since billions of people died and still we have not a ultimate proof.

I love god and I will spend my life doing that I really don’t like talking about death and stuff but I wanted to know what happens

Posted (edited)

You shouldn't  fear talking about death. You should celebrate death. By celebrating death you get prepared for what's coming!!

Edited by Human

The circle of life. We are born, we die, our bodies are absorbed in to the universe, we fuel new life, and so on.

here is a life force that we carry with us as we live. When we die, I think that life force goes somewhere. It may be congregated with others or it may go to heaven or it may go to another person...but we will never know, I am afraid. I think there's another act but I won't know now what it is. My body?

I think death is like closing a book and starting another. Just that we are a character in the one we just closed.

Posted (edited)

Wow. life's biggest mystery and one of the most controversial subjects that exist, we have NO clue and never will before we experience death, and that me up, i'm too curious about it sadly. I just can't understand how my consciousness is disappearing 100% after death, i just can't :/There must be something else, as far as i believe.  "Nothing" makes no sense to me.

Edited by Darranjar

I think you become into energy or a spirit, not everything dies, life has a way to keep you alive in a cycle.

We will never know. If we die and there is other life, we can't tell it to living people. If nothing happen, the same thing sinec living people cant know.

Supposedly, we do have evidences from peopla that died but revived and saw the other world.

Others say they have been visited by spirits of dead relatives.

So in theory we know that happen after death.

But of course all those things have not scientific proof and we can take it as a fact, even if all those people say is true, maybe is true, but they cant demostrate it.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:49 AM, quackeroats said:

i like to believe we are reincarnated because you cant see black because your brain is dead

Watever happens after death doesn't scare me the only thing that does is how it feels taking that last breath of air and the pain that may come with it .

On 6/7/2018 at 12:34 PM, Darranjar said:

Watever happens after death doesn't scare me the only thing that does is how it feels taking that last breath of air and the pain that may come with it .

yeah thats true the only thing i wanna know is how i die not when or where just how