GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
EchelonBrk

Hello My Fellow Naders

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick introduction, I am EchelonBrk and I will be your friendly neighborhood moderator.

I will work towards providing all of our users with the best support possible, so feel free to contact me in case you have any issues and problems.

I sincerely hope that all of us will work towards having a friendly community where all will be welcome, there by feel free to invite your friends to join our forums so we can - *in deep voice* - build a community that will stand the test of time (Civilization pun intended).

Now that we are done with formalities let me tell you a bit about myself. Just like the most of you (as you might have expected) I am an avid gamer. I love playing RPGs, RTSs and Horror games as well as multiplayer titles such as Battlefield, PES and Counter Strike.

Although i do not have much time to play games now (due to all the horrible adult stuff i have to participate in) i still enjoy locking myself in my man cave every now and then and escaping into fantasy world where i can be the mighty Geralt of Rivia or the Lone Wanderer.

Anyhow if any of you play MP games, feel free to send me your steam/origin username and i’ll add you so we can play a round or two.

Once again, i will be here daily so if you need anything, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

EchelonBrk  

• Like 1

hello my friend We are glad that you decided to join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Welcome to gamenader forum, it's nice here, stay focus and share  more!! Welcome once again!!.

Welcome to the Forums, we have a great group of people with some excellent content.