Sign in to follow this  
erik

facebook or instagram

i think Facebook is much more powerful with more features and love the ad feature too, though we probably need both and do the marketing from facebook.

On 31/03/2018 at 9:50 AM, erik said:

i think Facebook is much more powerful with more features and love the ad feature too, though we probably need both and do the marketing from facebook.

Since Instagram starting the 24 hour story it way better than facebook.. if they have all the filters in fact billion times better..

On 01/04/2018 at 6:13 PM, keng said:

Since Instagram starting the 24 hour story it way better than facebook.. if they have all the filters in fact billion times better..

In my perspective a service or a things that you wanted to advertise, Facebook would be your best choice but if it was a software or online game, Instagram is the way to go.

For marketing, I think Facebook. For general interest and personal use, Instagram hands down. I barely ever touch Facebook. 

Although every other platform is either owned by Facebook or uses Facebook credentials to log in so I dunno if Facebook is losing out at all

Facebook - written ads Instagram - visual ads You can collaborate with influencers to boost your business. I suggest Phlanx as a marketing platform

I guess Facebook. I never have any pictures I think anyone would want to see on instagram and I can't think of anything witty enough to say on Twitter.

I prefer Facebook, I am more familiar with it, but I have to learn Instagram for bussines reaosns, but I am vey lazy bout pictures.

Twitter so I can stalk people. I don't use Instagram and haven't touched Facebook in forever. and reading your posts.

I used Facebook before when Instagram wasn't out yet but now I don't use Facebook anymore only Instagram 

instagram You can have more than 100k followers on Instagram as compared to facebook which have 5000 friends.