GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JohnyD

Suuuuuper Smaaaaash Brotheeeeers 5witch!

Hi, guys, did you see the Smash Bros Switch tease.

We will have Splatoon character, and Breath of the Wild Link. Of course other famous Nintendo mascots will return, DK, Kirby, Samus, Marth, Pikachu, and others

Do you think that 3rd party characters Sonic, Megaman, Ryu, Pac-man, Cloud have a chance again?

Smahs Bros is always a must have for me. I would like Solid Snake back, but Konami isnt doing anything with Nintendo now.

I don know if is a new all game or just a Deluxe version of Smash 4, I hope is totally original, and Ice Climbers are back and maybe a character from Advance Wars, also I think Sonic will be back, since Nintendo and Sega are friends.

Give us this year Sm4sh Deluxe with 3DS+WiiU content combined + 2-3 new characters and then develop a new one (which takes quite a few years)

Yeah, typically there is a gap of 8 years between Smash Bros games, when I watched the teaser asked myself, is it too soon? it is a deluxe version?

Smash Bros new or updated version is always welcome.

One thing I would like to see mor options for Mii Fighters, and having more clothes from beggining and more option to customize, I love miis.

I am sure besides Splatoon characters we will have ARMs characters nad new Pokémon.

It could be possible, but 3rd party characters are never a priority, we had  a lot of foreign characters in past games, but tehay have a ralation with Nintendo in any way.

Ryu and Megaman, classic heroes from the 80s in Nintendo consoles. Bayonetta, Nintendo produced last game. Pac-man because Namco was involved. Snake, old school NES hero, and Kojima requested it. Sonic, SEGA is Nintendos fried. And even if Cloud never did anything important in Nintendo, the first six Final Fantasy games appeared in NES and SuperNES, so Nintendo and Square have a history together.

Undertale is very popular and they could considere it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnyD said:

It could be possible, but 3rd party characters are never a priority, we had  a lot of foreign characters in past games, but tehay have a ralation with Nintendo in any way.

Ryu and Megaman, classic heroes from the 80s in Nintendo consoles. Bayonetta, Nintendo produced last game. Pac-man because Namco was involved. Snake, old school NES hero, and Kojima requested it. Sonic, SEGA is Nintendos fried. And even if Cloud never did anything important in Nintendo, the first six Final Fantasy games appeared in NES and SuperNES, so Nintendo and Square have a history together.

Undertale is very popular and they could considere it.

Whoa, seems like you really know your way around Nintendo games huh? :D

Can't wait for the new game.The competitive smash scene was slowly getting less and less active, this is definitely going to fire up some people and hopefully bring back some old champions.

The most competitive players prefer melee for the spped and balance of characters. I hope the new Smash will have good speed and attract all kind of players.

I think Smash Bros 4 has good speed and is well balanced, but Wii U was not so popular, now with Switch focused a lot in esports, we will have exciting tornaments.

Super excited for the new Smash!

This and the upcoming Pokemon game are the reason I'll be buying a switch.