Sign in to follow this  
Tris

Zelda Breath Of The Wild

I felt like this was a very solid game, I may even go as far to say my FAVORITE game but I feel like they haven’t came out with enough dlc to support the game after release, thoughts?

Well, the game is itself very big and its the first time a main Zelda get DLC, I think we will have more DLC in future, adding full new quest in a Nintendo game is rare, but it can happen.

The game is enugh long for me, even with only few main dungeons, there are a lot of things to do, the motorcucle DLC looks really fun, also I loved the amiibo DLC outfits, specially the NES and OoT versions.

Breath of the Wild won best game award last year, and it deserves it. It pushed Zelda to the limit.

Althought I miss some Zelda tropes, like thmatic dungeons and hearts, but the food mechanic is good.

Something I believe could be easily applied and really change the dynamic would be a much smaller inventory , allowing you to only carry a handful of armors and weapons. Also having less materials with you would mean a little bit more planning on which area you will go to or which fights to pick.

That is a good idea, but I dont think they would reduce the inventory, and yeah there is too much stuff to pick. Maybe adding a new quest with that limitant for challenge lovers.