GameNader's 3rd Giveaway! 50$ Gift cards and more! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

What's your most played game?

I'm curious to what your guys' most played game is on steam or otherwise. I currently have around 260 hours on Supreme Commander 2 :D

3ebb5aa0c83ec0305cade9811ba0d4be.png

I don't play on Steam that often. Not got a good enough laptop to play most things. Civilisation V runs fine on my laptop though and me and my friend have played that a fair amount since I purchased it not too long ago. I already have 22 hours on it. Going back all time, although I cannot put a figure on it, Minecraft would be the highest. I played so much of that game non stop as a kid. 

I play consoles most time, but some games where I spend most time in PC were Terraria, Call of Duty, Shovel Knight

Garry's mod. Haven't played in 3 years so Eu4 is just catching up.

Metal Gear Solid. The game that changed the face of gaming forever. Great story, great gameplay (at the time), great characters, great voice acting, great music. Its the best.

Just now, Johnbelley said:

Metal Gear Solid. The game that changed the face of gaming forever. Great story, great gameplay (at the time), great characters, great voice acting, great music. Its the best.

What's your favourite? Mine has to be Snake Eater, and oooh the ending of that game bought me to tears

Definitely Skyrim, i remember playing a pirated copy as i was a poor college student at the time it came out and i've probably put more than 300 hours in it. Later on, i bought a steam copy and currently have about 159 hours in it. But i've also passed 200 hour mark in Witcher 3, Battlefield, and CS and Civilization, so yeah lots of time spent in front of the screen :D

Halo 3 back when I had a 360. More recently is Skyrim, into which I've probably dumped 600-700 hours.

Everyone always says Skyrim. I remember trying to play it on the Xbox 360 and just really couldn't get into it. I am going to eventually get it on PS4 though and try again I think. I'm not sure why I didn't get into it the first time. 

10 minutes ago, IntoxNitram said:

Everyone always says Skyrim. I remember trying to play it on the Xbox 360 and just really couldn't get into it. I am going to eventually get it on PS4 though and try again I think. I'm not sure why I didn't get into it the first time. 

I have a similar story when it comes to Oblivion. I started it, escaped the prison if i remember well, and then reached those caves where there's a tutorial on how to make potions. I remember the instructions being so long that i got bored reading them, so i left the game and i never came back to it. :D

Probably Minecraft.Only had a store bought PC for the longest time. Minecraft was the perfect game for it.

Tetris for the Nintendo Game Boy. Second place probably goes to Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift for the DS.

I'm coming close to 3,000 ranked hours in Warhawk on the PS3 (online only game). 8th year playing. Still have so much fun playing it.

The Resistance. Experienced gamers love it, my in laws love it, everybody loves it. I think it's at around ~170 plays.

Roll for the galaxy. Plays in 25 minutes at 2 and is meaty and funCounting apps it'd be star realms but race is on the rise

Try the race for the Galaxy app. It's digital crack it's so good

Have 4 games going. I wish their was an elo or ranking system of some kind

I picked up Civilization: Revolution when I was 10 years old, while at a friend's house. That game changed who I am as a person.